Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Fear Factor

I'm afraid of common house gecko. No kidding. Just reading a dictionary description of it sends chill down my spine (a nocturnal and often highly vocal lizard that has adhesive pads on the feet to assist in climbing on smooth surfaces. It is widespread in warm regions). I rather not take a shower when a gecko is in my bathroom. I will not sleep if I knew a gecko is lurking somewhere in the corner of my room. In a documentary about phobia they say one must face fear in order to overcome it. I thought as a start I would draw it and read about it in Wikipedia. Terrible idea. I'm more terrified than ever. It has claws! Horror! And making it look like blocks, simplifying the line of it, drawing geometric pattern on it, making it wear running shoes doesn't help either. Aarrggh...!

No comments: