Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Ouch!

Just like Life, running is full of unpredictable events. I've been chased by a small dog. I've been unsuccessfully mugged by a guy on a motorcycle. I've been harassed by people in the street. I've been denied access to a gated house complex because I wear running tank. I've been hit on by a guy. Now my list is getting longer. This morning I was running on a busy sidewalk in front of Ratu Plaza when a car slowly made its way out from a parking toll booth. Three quarter part of the car was still blocking the sidewalk but I was too impatient to wait. I mean who wants to slow down once you are in your running zone? So I continued running behind the car. Then boom! Something hit me on my left shoulder. It was an automatic boom barrier of the parking toll booth! I was glad I only had a bruised shoulder instead of an injured head. A life time reminder that patience is a virtue. 

No comments: