Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Hot Digitty Dog

My friend asked me to make a book about his dogs! I don't usually post work in progress but I'm too excited & thrilled! He gave me awesome pictures of his dogs and I have collected quotes about dog from the internet. I'm going to make him a handmade blank journal with his dog pictures. Here is my plan: 

The photos are already beautiful as it is so I'm going to put the quote in the photo and play around with different fonts. Or maybe I can turn some of the photos into different style of famous artist (Warhol, Lichtenstein). And I'm working with Egy the wonder boy; he is doing the illustration for the book cover.

Photo by Frank Agustinus  | Digital work by Outodbox

























Photo by Frank Agustinus  |  Digital work by Outodbox



No comments: