Saturday, July 13, 2013

Wild Guess

Have you ever look at an orangutan's eyes really up close? I swear I thought I saw a person's eyes and she was inside this furry, shaggy costume with no zipper to get out. Her stares were blank. She looked through me not at me. Her eyes were extremely melancholy. As if she was saying "I'm in a situation I despise, but there is nothing I can do to fix it. My only option is to numb myself, loose hope and be comfortable with this condition I hate." Maybe the fact that this orangutan I saw was inside a cage that gave me such notion. Or maybe I just have too much imagination.


2 comments:

Rulita Anggraini said...

Poor thing! I love how you describe her situation. I feel as if I am looking at her myself and see exactly what you mean.

Your drawing is amazing! It's very lively.

outodbox said...

Thank you Ita. Perhaps we too at one point of our life felt the same way as her? :-)