Sunday, July 14, 2013

Life Expectancy

Steve Irwin, extremely enthusiastic about animal kingdom, pierced in the chest by a stingray barb while filming an underwater documentary film and died almost immediately. He was 44 years old. Ulrike Von Mengden, loves orangutan with all her heart, lives in the only house in Ragunan Zoo in Jakarta, Indonesia. She may look 93 years old or more. But her soul is 39 years young. Apparently doing what you are really passionate about can either kill you instantly or prolong your life.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My passion, I guess, is just to get to the bottom of why I am here, and to find my way home... ? :) Miss chatting with you, sista..

outodbox said...

I know why I'm here and I found the way home. Miss you too Hetty. Hope my intuition is right :-)