Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Stampede

Day1 | Rummaging through my dad's old stuff I found a stamp album. Love those drawings and graphics! Got dizzy with recycling ideas.
Day2 | Over Skype learned that there is a story behind most stamps & first day covers. Some commemorate certain events or heroes, other depict a political era, and the rest showcase the best & the proud of a country. They are tiny ambassadors of a country.  
I think I saw twinkling in his eyes. Love it!
Day3 | @Dialogue's art market. Found old envelopes with stamps. I wonder what people put in those mini envelopes. Saw blank journals with scanned vintage Indonesian stamps on the cover. The nice lady mesmerized me with stamp stories. I think I saw twinkling in her eyes too! I'm sold. Bought 3 journals.








































No comments: