Saturday, October 24, 2015

Likewise

Saturday evening at a chain noodle outlet in a mall. Dinner date with my nephew and niece. Marvin, a fourth grader, and Maureen, a second grader. In a hallway right in front of the open restaurant about eight to ten kids ranging from 7-12 years old were running back and forth chasing a balloon yelling and screaming like crazy. Their parents were busy talking inside the outlet. "I don't think it's a good idea to run around in a busy hallway, "I started a conversation with my hyperactive kin. To my surprise Maureen replied, "Yea, this is not a playground." Marvin added, "First one of them is going to bump a chair, the chair will knock off a table with a glass of water and water spilled on an electric circuit which cause fire and explosion. And everyone die!" Wise beyond their years. I'm impressed. 


No comments: