Monday, August 3, 2015

Outodbox Quiz #5

If you have a light in the attic you can surely answer this question: How many slices in a bread? You may answer more than once. First person to answer correctly will get this journal I made. A5 size, 160 pages of brown paper, side stitch binding, an elastic band with a flower button, plus a cute wooden tiger bookmark that double as a mini ruler. This one is dear to my heart because its cover is a print of doodles courtesy of my little brothers and sisters in KDM. Send to you wherever you are, free of charge. 



4 comments:

ayu said...

Depends how thin you cut it.

Unknown said...

I am wondering if that Journal has been taken up by a correct answer already ? Here a bread loaf has on a average 14 slices. Keeping my fingers crossed to h6ear the correct answer. :)

outodbox said...

Sorry Jaideep. Someone already answered correctly on my facebook. I was referring to a poem by Shel Silverstein in his book called "A Light In the Attic" ;-)

Unknown said...

Oh! That was cryptic. Didn't realise you were referring to something literary. Great to see another facet of your Lovely personality !!