Thursday, April 18, 2013

Everything Is Sound

Today a year ago my Dad passed away. I had been feeling rather restless and uneasy these past weeks. Tossed and turned. Lost sleeping hour. Millions of butterflies in my stomach. Unable to sleep. But last nite after a long conversation about death I slept like a baby. I had been busy and didn't have time to think about death or maybe I unconsciously deliberately kept myself busy so I could avoid thinking about death. Death is not the end of life. It's a start of another life. A much happier kind of life. It should be celebrated on a happier note. Like how birth is celebrated. Just like Jason Mraz says:
Whether it's your birthday or your dying day, 
It's a celebration too
Rejoice to use your voice, 
and give wings to any of your choice

No comments: