Friday, January 13, 2012

9 January

An interesting start of twenty twelve already. My mom suffered a stroke on her 75th birthday last Monday. I'm thankful my brother got help on time, I'm thankful the doctors and the nurses at Siloam Hospital were resourceful, I'm thankful Dena was with me to help me absorb the shocking news, I'm thankful for my sisters and brothers in IES, I'm thankful for endless support and love from family and friends. God is awesomazing! Everywhere I turned I was comforted and strengthened by his amazing love through his words, through family & friends. It's a long road to recovery with many challenges ahead. I'm just glad & humbled she made it. I love you Mom! You are one tough cookie.




2 comments:

Louisa Mulyasa said...

Ibu, your mom is so pretty, and she's very stong <3

outodbox said...

Thank you Louisa *hugs*