Thursday, November 10, 2011

Plan What I Do, Do What I Plan

I wish I could just creating, designing, coloring, cutting, gluing, stitching, drawing all day. Time just flies when I make handmade journals. I wish I didn't have to deal with the inartistic sides of being an artpreneur. I wish I had the patience & the persistence to deal with marketing strategy, spreadsheets, planning & projected income and such. I'm about to open an online store for my handmade journals. I'm excited to do what I love but I'm also overwhelm with all the things that need to be done.

The other day I was browsing through Periplus, my favorite bookstore, I came across Right-Brain Business Plan by Jenifer Lee. The title really intrigued me.  Other how-to business books really got on my nerves: terms I can't remember & description as dry as an old encyclopedia. Not this one! This one has lots of color, drawings, pictures, friendly terms & descriptions to help me plan & address business bits in a creative, easy & fun ways. Check out my business plan!


No comments: