Friday, September 9, 2011

"Re-"

After 9 Yearbook publications, 10 years of teaching, 17 years of being a mom (and still counting), 2 weeks of helping my mom moved out of the house she lived for 30 years, I ended up with piles of scrap papers, pvc banners from the Yearbook photo session, left over prints, zillions drawings, old encyclopedias, out dated magazines, old blank cards, tons of buttons, cassette tapes, yards of ribbons, books in the "done-reading-but-have-to-keep-it-for-unknown-reason" category. 

I think I'm a hoarder *sigh*. But wait! A hoarder doesn't do anything to the piles he or she accumulates over the years. I can do "Re-" thing to my stuff: Re-cycle, Re-design, Re-do, Re-use, Re-purpose!

{I hereby solemnly declare to make more shelve space available by creating "Re-" projects from my piles}

No comments: