Friday, September 16, 2011

Re- Project #1: Not So Plain Envelope



In the digital era sending/receiving letter is a lost art. Apart from my monthly bills & junk mails, last time I received a letter was back in 1985 from my friend in DeKalb, Illinois. Even though the chance of me sending or receiving  a letter via postal service these days is slim to nothing, I occasionally send personal notes to friends (mostly with gifts). What better ways to appreciate friends than to make a special envelope for them.

You need:
  
Step:
  1. Download the envelop template here. Re-size it to fir your magazine page. Cut.
  2. Select pages from magazines, use the template to trace the outline of the envelope on the magazine page. Cut.
  3. Use the edge of a ruler to fold along the dotted lines. Fold in all sides. Glue side flaps to the back of the envelope.
  4. Cut a small piece of double tape and stick it on the back of the opening flap. Use rectangle label stickers for address.




No comments: