Monday, October 27, 2014

Bathroom Relay

Sunday long run in Central park, New York. My Garmin just beeped 9K when I had to take a bathroom brake. A public bathroom with three stalls in a remote part of the park. Stall 1 was occupied. I took stall 2 which was in the middle. Then to my horror a hand with tissue slid under the stall. Oh my God I'm dead! I'm going to be robbed in a public bathroom or something. I was about to have a heart attack when she said, "There's no tissue. Here take some." I'm such a drama queen! She heard another lady went to stall 3 and said," There's no tissue. Would you like some?" Lady in stall 3 said, "Sure, that would be great." She then passed some tissues to me which I passed to the lady in the next stall. I swear I felt like I just finish a relay race. I love NY. 


No comments: