Monday, January 20, 2014

Run Forrest Run

Tahura Djuanda Trail Running Race 2014. My goal was to beat my own time from last year's race. Not only did I made a PB, I finished 3rd place in 10K Women Master division! On a podium to receive a medal, I was like a little kid in a candy store. Delightful and Giddy. I couldn't stop smiling and laughing and blabbering adjectives repeatedly: Cool! Awesome! Incredible! Crazy! Totally swept by a podium-phoria. In contrast the second and the first winner were cool, calm & collected. Unlike me they just smiled a little here and nod a little there. I was the happiest #3 on earth! What do you expect, this the first time I received a winner's medal! This one for you Wolfgang Oey. Thank you for always pushing me out of my comfort zone. You are Awesome!





No comments: