Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Last Day

I can't believe it's the last day of the year! I woke up feeling restless, like life has just passed me by and I didn't even notice. Then I got really anxious because I felt like I have wasted so much time this year. Especially when lately I didn't feel like writing any new post for my blog. Not because I have blogger's block. I have tons of drafts but I just couldn't seem to bring myself to upload them. Perhaps I'm burned out with stuff. Perhaps I got the holiday blues. Perhaps I need to take a break. Perhaps....then I remembered that last year on the last day I wrote my future dreams on My Future Listography, a birthday present from Dena. I nervously looked for the book and checked. Eight things happened this year. Thank you 2013, you've been kind and awesome to me. 




No comments: