Saturday, February 2, 2013

Peace!

I was uploading pictures from KDM swimming outing to my Facebook album when I noticed there were a lot of children posing with a peace sign. No matter where or what they were doing when someone took a picture most of them made the peace sign.  For someone like me who probably take peace for granted for all my life my first reaction was a little bit annoyed. What's up with the peace sign? Next time I take their pictures I'll ask them to make a new sign or pose a different way. But wait a second! Maybe for someone who has been through a lot and often can't afford peace posing a peace sign is meant to be a statement, a wish, a prayer, a reminder for others to share a little of peace of mind with them. So go ahead my little brothers & sisters. Make a peace sign. I hear you!


No comments: