Thursday, May 31, 2012

Moving Forward

After ten years teaching in the same school, I decided to move on. Not to another school but to volunteering & recycling & day dreaming full time. I'm going to miss students' smileys, laughter & hugs, class projects, organizing yearbook, brainstorming ideas, collaborating with friends, end of year show, sport days, class party. But I'm glad I can say goodbye to going up & down the 4th floor, predictable routines & time table, morning traffic, professional development on Saturdays. Saying goodbye has never been easy.



3 comments:

Unknown said...

and it never will be easy to say goodbye.

outodbox said...

I'm gonna miss you Jun Seo! Be nice to whoever replace me and ask for free time once a month only :-)

Unknown said...

ok
and ibu here is my blog citabuanaschool.blogspot.com